mandag 3. august 2009

JustMagnolia #16 Distressing

The challenge this week is to use distressing. I have altered a box of chocolate hearts for a friend who's having a difficult time at the moment. Here is the box:
I have painted the images (all Magnolia) with distress inks, and all the edges are distressed. Papers from MyMind'sEye. The letters from Adornit on front says 'Because I care about you'. The stamped text on the inside of the box says ' A hug is like a handshake from the heart.

TFL...

4 kommentarer:

Marianne-db sa...

Åhh, denne var rett og slett nydelig!! Kjempelekker! Så mange fine detaljer du har fått deg. Mottakeren blir nok glad for denne! Alltid hyggelig å gi bort noe som gleder andre :-)

Bev sa...

What a gorgeous creation! I love your choice of beautiful papers and wonderful details x

Anonym sa...

Å, så fantastiskt fint! Detaljerna är så vackra!

Carolyn sa...

What a great job on the distressing. I love the project you chose.
Hugs xx
Carolyn