søndag 7. februar 2010

Morsdagskort

Lagde kort til mamma som hun får av meg neste søndag (håper hun ikke sjekker bloggen min i mellomtiden....). Kortet passer inn i denne ukes utfordring hos Stamptacular, så da blir dette mitt bidrag i konkurransen.....

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #44: Love is in the Air:

Here is my card for this weeks challenge over at SSC. I have made this card for my mum, Mothersday is just around the corner, in fact same day as Valentines day.


I have used Happy Tilda, coloured with distress inks. The hearts on strings I drew myself, coloured them with stickles. Papers are from Prima. Roses and Cherry blossoms from IAmRoses. The cherry blossoms are dotted with stickles as well.

9 kommentarer:

Aud Kirsten sa...

Så nydelig kort, mange flotte detaljer og Tilda er jo bare så skjønn! Tusen takk for at du deltar hos SSC:o)

Carolyn sa...

Gorgeous card. I love your image. This certainly shows love. Thanks for joining in at SSC.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Liza sa...

A wonderful card, great image and I love your heart in the background. Thanks for joining us at SSC.

Liza x

Jojjo sa...

Jättefint! Det här blir hon säkert jätteglad för :)

Ha en bra dag!

Nikki Schmaltz sa...

This is beautiful. I love the lace doily and the flowers. Thanks for playing at SSC this week!

Sprytebyrd sa...

I love Happy Tilda! Such a pretty card! I'm sure your Mom will love it!
Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week!
Dee

Line sa...

Kortet ditt er bare så nydelig!! Lekkert papir og kakeserviett, og fargeleggingen din er helt fantastisk flott!!

Takk for at du deltar i utfordringen vår!

Klem, Line

Paula sa...

Adorable card, love how you colored Tilda and love the doily background! I'm so glad you could join us this week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!
Pleasantly,
Paula

Georgia sa...

Beautiful card and wonderful coloring.